Sunday 12 May 2013

Happy Mothers Day

 My youngest daughter arrived early this morning to have breakfast with me, she brought flowers and a small black box, I was very intrigued to know what was in this little box.   Oh, what a wonderful surprise, twelve perfect macarons from "La Belle Miette"  this little box held a selection of their Mothers day high tea flavours.   After breakfast  we shared a couple of these wonderful little treats with a cup of perfumed tea she had purchased from T2,  this business happens to be one of our favourite places to shop.  The cucumber and mint was an unusual but wonderful taste sensation, I also really enjoyed the devonshire tea flavoured macaron.    I will definately have to share the rest of these with someone.     Lunch was with the son who does everything, where he and my second son had prepared lunch for the family, it was a lovely meal and I spent a relaxing day with them      Yesterday I spent the afternoon with my eldest daughter, her partner cooked a lovely meal while I was able to play with my grandson and talk with my daughter.    I love the gifts I received but most of all I loved the time spent with my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment