Monday, 20 May 2013

Applique update

I thought I would give you an update on the progression of  my needle turn applique, I have to say this has been more difficult than I thought it would be, I am becoming more proficient but it will take more practice to make this perfect.  In the past I have relied on blanket stitch or applique by machine.  I have completed the leaves, all except a few stitches, and now on to the berries, I have left these till last because quite frankly they are scaring me a little,  I did two at the bottom and I unpicked them a few times, perfect little circles, I think not.

No comments:

Post a Comment