Thursday 27 June 2013

Butterfly garden- block two

Block one- Butterfly garden
I'm almost finished block one of   "Butterfly Garden" by Leanne Beasley, just a few butterflies to finish embroidering and it will be completed.   In the meantime I have cut all the pieces, and sewn strips together for block two.     This block also has butterflies and daisies to applique as well as a lot more embroidery to stitch.   I have been enjoying stitching these blocks, while we are having very cold nights I have been snuggled under under a quilt,  and I've been able to do more on this quilt  than I was able to sew on  "Leannes House".   I am hoping to have this quilt finished before the end of the year.   In the meantime I have four quilt tops booked in with the long arm quilter, she has been inundated with quilts so I won't be able to have these quilted until the end of July.   Everyone wants their quilts completed before the quilt exibition at the end of July.    I just want mine completed for my grandsons to be able to cuddle into this winter.
Block two

No comments:

Post a Comment