Tuesday 11 June 2013

Baking with my daughter

My youngest daughter rang this morning and asked if I would like to join her in her kitchen to do some baking.     Of course I said yes, it is not often I spend time with her but this week she is on night shift so she will be home during the day.     Both daughters are hosting an afternoon tea for the females of our family next Sunday and she wanted to test some ideas she has planned.     I decided to bake some more cookies from my new book and she made some mini zuchini quiches and some small blueberry custard tarts.








 I think her little quiches won our cook off  today, these are so good I'm sure everyone will love them.  After we had finished she showed me her new purchases, a new cup and saucer and a little sugar basin.  With the kettle boiled, tea pot filled we then sat down to test what we had baked.  A lovely afternoon with my daughter and yummy treats to eat.


No comments:

Post a Comment