Monday 17 June 2013

High Tea with the girls

I am so proud of my daughters, yesterday afternoon we had such a lovely time.    The table looked beautiful, the food was amazing, it was great to be able to sit and talk with two of my sisters, my niece, my daughter-inlaw, her sister and of course my beautiful daughters.  It had been wet and cold during the morning and then the sun poked through the clouds, just perfect.     They assure me this is the first,  there will be more,  we will be including the girls that could not make it yesterday.    I love that we will be making this a regular event.  The fact that I left my camera at home and had to use my phone did not stop me taking photos, not as clear as they could be, but lovely anyway.  This photo was taken by my daughter.

No comments:

Post a Comment