Friday 4 May 2012

Under the weather

I have been feeling lethargic this week, not sure if it's because the sun has departed and left cloud and rain in it's place,  or my Addisons decease is telling me to slow down. Either way I have been taking it easy at home, I don't seem to have much energy to do anything anyway.  Teej and Deacon came to visit today, I haven't seen him in over a week, it is wonderful to see him so excited when he runs at me for a hug. We just had a chicken toasted sandwich and one of Teej's yummy home made banana and walnut cup cakes.  
This week Teej is making an effort to toilet train Deacon,  there have been quite a few accicidents to clean up, and she has been running the washing machine every day  to keep up with the demand for dry clothes.  It seems he is doing much better at day care  probably because there are other children the same age to copy. They also have child size toilets and basins which aren't as scary as the toilets at home.
 Mothers day is next weekend and instead of shopping for something for my mother-in-law, which is difficult because it has to be something I can post, I have decided to raid my fabric stash where I found fabrics I had forgotten I had bought and make her a carry bag.  I have everything laid out on the table, if I cut it out tonight I should be able to finish it before Monday when I can post it off.

No comments:

Post a Comment