Tuesday 29 October 2013

Shy little boy

Noah waiting patiently for his Dinosaur birthday cake
I am already missing my eldest son and his boys, although I am tired and have loads of  washing to do and floors to clean I miss them.  Noah is so shy when I see him, it usually takes a few days for him to respond to me and by that time, it is almost time for them to pack and go home.  I know it is because I only see him a few times during the year and he is still young, and this will change as he grows.    Isaac is almost six years old and I always receive  huge cuddles from him, he is more outgoing than his little brother, although I can remember when he was little it would take a few hours for him to warm to me before I was able to speak to him and give him a cuddle.    I'm  looking forward to the next visit, I have a flight booked for April next year, but I think they will be down here to visit before then.    Here are a couple of photos of  Noah and his dinosaur birthday cake that his daddy made for him.   Sorry for the photo quality, I forgot the flash.

Family photo,   Isaac helping Noah to cut the cake



1 comment:

  1. Wonderful pictures of your handsome family! I understand how it is when they live miles away! Love the cake! Thanks for sharing. One of my little grandsons is crazy for dinosaurs and this is a great cake! More later....Diane

    ReplyDelete