Wednesday 24 April 2013

Leannes House, Block nine

Look what I have in my embroidery hoop, block nine of  "Leannes House", the last block before I sew them together and start quilting this quilt.  This quilt has been a marathon in the making, I started this almost six years ago, since then my health, moving house and life has gotten in the way of completing this quilt.  After finding this in the cupboard, when I needed some hand work to do, I have been slowly piecing and embroidering the last five blocks needed to complete the top.  I just can't wait to show off the completed quilt, hopefully not to far in the future.  I now have four quilt tops waiting to be quilted and finished, this year I will start, first will be my sisters fairy quilt and then the boys quilts.

No comments:

Post a Comment