Friday 5 April 2013

Frustrating mistake

I found the pattern instructions that went missing, they were under my cutting board, how and when they were put there I don't know.    I spent the night stitching the pieces that make this block,  even started to stitch some embroidery before I decided to pack it away and go off to bed.    This morning as I spread it out on the table to have a look I realised it seemed a little larger than the other blocks.  How frustating to find it is 16 1/2" x 16 1/2", why oh why?  It seems I did'nt exchange the foot on my machine, so now I am unpicking all of the pieces that make up this block to stitch it over again.   I don't think this block wants to be finished.  But I will finish it tomorrow,  I want to have the last block, cut and ready to sew on Monday.   Tonight I'm going to have a girls night out, dinner and a movie.
Block eight " Leannes House"  by Leanne Beasley

No comments:

Post a Comment