Friday 13 July 2012

No Crunch

I'm a really big sook when it comes to going to the dentist, so much so that I have'nt been for years.  I finally plucked up the courage a couple of weeks ago, and as was expected I have a list of repairs to be done including the removal of two molars.  This was not a simple removal, oh no, not for me it had to include a small graft and several stitches, needless to say the dentist has not moved up my not fond of doing things list.   I am a crunch kind of person, an apple, crisps, crackers anything that can give me a crunch, I don't like smooth and velevety, probably why I have never really liked chocolate or ice-cream.   For the next few weeks everything has to be soft and mushy and I'm finding this really boring, so,  I'm not really interested in eating.  This is probably a good thing as I have a few kilos to lose, in the meantime I'm dreaming of putting my teeth into a big green juicy apple.

No comments:

Post a Comment