Monday 2 April 2012

Garden clean up

My grandson Connor is on school holidays, so instead of getting up early to take him to school this morning I had a sleep in.  I was going to have a relaxing day doing a few things that I've been putting off.   While  laying in bed contemplating what I would do, there was a knock at the door, my son and daughter-in-law were here to help me clean up the backyard. We worked for about three hours before I decided Daniel  needed to get the trailer from their house to take the quickly growing pile of waste to the tip. My daughter-in-law Tanya cleared away a huge area, that had become overgrown with weeds, she is a dangerous woman with a maddock.  Daniel mowed, and we cut back several shrubs that were growing wild.  I am very impressed with how much they achieved today. Oh, and they brought a Bbque chicken and salad, with them,   yummy chicken and salad rolls for lunch.  With everything cleared away I was really looking forward to a long shower.  Hope I can get out of bed tomorrow morning,  lol.  A very productive day.

1 comment: