Thursday 12 April 2012

Autumn sunshine

Wow,  we are having an amazing autumn day, the sun is shining, and we have clear blue sky. I have been outside in the garden doing a few of the tidy up jobs before winter is here, when the last place that I'll want to be will be outside.  I have a small under cover area at the back of the house that I have given a bit of a spruce up.  I had a  lovely shelving unit that was in the kitchen of my old house,  I didn't want to leave it behind,  but knew I wouldn't be able to use in my current kitchen, so I asked my son to hang it on the brickwork.   I have arranged my collection of birdhouses on the shelves along with a few small pot plants and  a lovely mosaic frog on a terracotta plate,  that was given to me by my sister for my birthday last year. Daniel has also hung a couple of planters from the wall, I am pleased with the overall look, but of course you know how it is, I will probably have to change things as I think of something else.
On another note, my friends son has had a tracheotomy tube inserted in the hope that he can be removed from the life support system, hoping this will be a step in the right direction.

No comments:

Post a Comment