Friday 24 February 2012

A little lamp

Well, as predicted we have a very warm and windy day today. So I would'nt have to leave the house today I went to the supermarket last night to get a few things.  Just recently, I have been doing a few things around the house, I've wanted to do this since I moved here but had'nt. One of these being a lamp for my bedroom, I've looked at a few but either not right or too expensive. While browsing through KMart recently I found a small white shade with a silver base, I knew I could do something with this. Off to Spotlight for beads and glue, a search through my fabric stash and I found a piece of fabric I thought would look good,  about one hour later I had a new lamp for my room.

1 comment:

  1. that looks really beautiful you clever cookie. Well done Wendy.

    ReplyDelete