Friday 16 March 2012

Different shades of mauve

folded with the embroidery hoop
Today has been my only day at home this week, so housework was in order. I did get quite a bit done, vaccuming, changing sheets and cleaning the toilet and bathroom before my daughter Taneesha and her 2yr.old Deacon arrived for lunch. It's amazing how much mess a little one can make, after they left I had to clean the kitchen floor again. Always good to see him, though, he is becoming so stubborn, just like most two year olds, who want to do things their way or not at all.  I was hoping to get some stitching done this afternoon, but have just looked at the fabric I bought last week, to be used for the applique border on my sisters quilt and it is'nt the colour shade I wanted.   I will need to take another trip to the quilt shop, this time with my swatches.  So I'm  picking up the knitting I have'nt touched since last week, I need to concentrate on the pattern, so have to be alone to knit it. Will try to include a sneek peek of the fairy quilt.

No comments:

Post a Comment